Panel For Example Panel For Example Panel For Example
FAQ > Manufacturing & Technical
Hi, have you any recommendation about Gerber files names for PCB layers? How can I specify milling inside PCB (slots, ...) Thanks for answer

2021-01-08 00:00:45


You can name your Gerber file like as GTL,GBL,GTS,GBS...

Can't find what you're looking for?

Let us help you!

Click Here

*Ask Question

Alternate Text


Please leave your email, so that the customer service can inform you after reply